Massey Ferguson Sports and Social Club was originally founded by the workers in the factory at Banner Lane back in 1956. The club originally focused on the sporting side allowing the workforce to compete in inter-departmental competitions. Not long after, the social club was funded by the workforce and construction commenced in 1968. The club has gone from strength to strength and survived a number of ups and downs, the largest of which was the closure of the Factory in 2002.
The club is proud of its heritage and has undergone a recent refurbishment. We will continue to service the sportsfield to ensure the link with Massey Ferguson and Banner Lane remains for the future.